One of our clients is expanding their BD-team!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (0,8 – 1fte)
an exciting job in an exciting young company
team player specialist innovator consultant
>60% of the cancer patients desire to participate in clinical trials. Only 5% actually does. To bridge this gap our client makes clinical trial protocols direct, online and easy to find, available for oncologist and patients. Through their platform local study startup time of clinical trials is shortened and more patients can easily be included or referred. To ‘fill’ their platform with interesting trials for patients and oncologists, they are searching for a professional to acquire these oncology trial protocols.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for a solid contribution to the growth of the number of trial protocols on their platform and the number of clients.
Your intensive contacts with clinical development departments of Biotech and pharmaceutical companies leads to paying customers. Being a Business Development Manager at our client calls for an individual who demonstrates urgency to better the clinical operations system for oncology trials. You have a natural talent for sales, and you see and think in opportunities. You change opportunities in sales.
This is your chance to contribute to decentralizing trials. A breakthrough in patient recruitment and study startup for complex clinical trials (such as oncology trials that are location bound) and change the patient participation from 5 to 25%. Doing so you secure fast track lifesaving oncology medicine development.
As the number of participating trial centers and oncologists grows, our client will increasingly be used for the entire study start up and patient recruitment process. How do you do that:
- Build up a database of and relationship with potential clients (pharma, biotech, research groups, study network organizations and CROs)
- Present the iClusion solutions via traditional and innovative means of communication
- Closing the deal by proposal writing, negotiation and reporting
- Work closely together with the Business Implementation Manager and the Trial Center Team, who are implementing the trials and will find and/or communicate new business opportunities
- Be open minded, innovative, self-motivated and driven to achieve personal and company success
- A large dose of Self-Knowledge, Pro-activity and Self-Management
- Enormous perseverance
- A well-organized and self-motivated character, comfortable working autonomously and also being a team contributor
- Experience in , or urgency to, business innovation and change management
- Experience in selling online services
- An outstanding communicator, able to deliver a killer pitch to 1-40 people
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills and a natural deal closer
- Knowledge of hospital clinical trial organizations/structures/people preferred
- Oncology study experience preferred
- 2-3 years work experience within Business Development, preferably within a CRO and/or pharmaceutical industry or research groups
- Degree in biomedical sciences or similar education with proven interest within the field of oncology drug development
- IT & Innovation enthusiasm!
- The guts to challenge and build new opportunities
- Feel comfortable in a startup organization
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Make a true difference in patients’ lives by increasing access for patients to innovative medicine in clinical trials and speeding up the drug development processes
- Being part of a small team that scales a startup company to a global enterprise
Interested? Contact us via mail: email@example.com or phone 0575-441001. We look forward to get in touch with you!